Respect and mutual admiration commonly circulate in the blogoshere, however none greater than the admiration I have for Mike Oliveri of Mikey Wheels .
I rencently wrote about Mikey in one of my papers and he has posted it on his Web site. He does a much better job on his site than I do on my mine and it's absoulutely worth checking out.
Greetings! I’m Tom Clancey, a writer and musician from New Jersey's NYC suburbs. Life is beautiful and thanks for sharing it with me. I'll be glad to listen to anything anyone has to say, but mostly on this site, I just talk. (No one ever writes comments? But feel free to if you like.) Here I'll try to post some of my writing and upcoming music events, as well as other things that may pop up. Cheers ** [Join my network on Facebook.com/tomclancey or twitter @TomClancey.
No comments:
Post a Comment