It's been a damn good year since I broke my neck and I'm about recovered from an absurd surgery, (See XRay)

So early this morning I went to the local bagel shop and there, for the first time since last Aug. 4 I saw the first responding officer who arrived when I needed help most. It was great, I got to express my gratitude. IT is a weird symbolism. One year later and I'm walking about to take a family vacation. Life is great and I hope I can continue to give back to the world that is our host.
Last night we recorded a live demo with my band THC. Check out our new blog, http://njreggae.tumblr.com if you have a chance. Also Rones Fest '09 is coming up at Willie McBrides in Hoboken on Aug. 22. It'll be like 10 bands headlined by THC and Same Old Jets! So excited.
So, I'll be posting on Twitter during my vacation, talk to me there.
"Now boarding..." Gotta run, talk to you soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment