More Music! I am very excited to announce the debut performance of a new trio I am very stoked on: Tom Hartland Collective, "The THC."
We will be preforming live at Sal and Annie's Wine & Spirits, at 275 Pascack RD, Washington Township NJ (@ a strip mall) on Friday, June 20 beginning around 9:30- 10pm until after midnight. This spot is actually a converted liquor store with a bar, but it is very close to home and we will celebrate thoroughly at the conclusion of the show with a nearby party.
This facebook site is the only other online documentation of the event. (probably need to be a member of that site).
This band I am privileged enough to work with my long time confident and outstanding musician Josh Gervat and we are joined by a down rite dirty groove master Pat Agresta on Drums. If you would like to bless us with your presence, were going to be spreading good vibrations ranging from reggae, rock, R&B and dirty house/funk/trance. Hope to see you there!
Be the miracle
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment