Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More on the Pick Wick 6/13

As I conduct my weekly exercise in futility, struggling to compose news articles of interest to people living in NJ's Pascack Valley, I turn my sights to a brighter future.

Come 5 o'clock tomorrow, I will take full advantage of best part of my job, Friday's off. Pick up the guitar and go, with the Culmination being PICK WICK PUB, Friday Night, Poughkeepsie NY,

Special news, Funk101 will be joined by Seth Rivers, a fantastic bass player who helped the band form back in 2004. Seth has studied with Victor Wooten, holds a bachelors in performance from Berkeley school of music and spends his time almost entirely occupied with an array of professional performances.

Thankfully, he is free this June 13. Also joining us will be George (unfortunately I don't know his last name), another great guitar player and current Berkeley student.

Anyway, this promises to be a great night for anyone in Poughkeepsie area, or for me. Drop a line if interested in partying w/ me and Funk101.

PLUS WE WILL CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF AIDEN COUSAR, the newest addition to our family, our very own Saxophone Colossus, Dujuan Cousar's baby boy.
Shots of Yukon Jack anyone?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is my favorite blog site in the whole matrix

Tom Clancey said...

Thank you Gregg for being the first proof anyone has seen this site beside myself