Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tame-Humble-Comedown of THC

What a great feeling. The themes of the night were there, worked into the songs.

There was all night ’till daylight, the central thesis of the evening. Music gona teach them, the old Marley tune that is transcends myself more than I intend it to be preachy. By the end of the night I was asking, who quit the game?

And at some point I thought, ‘if I could only do this more often…’ I watched the full moon long after the crowd had gone to bed, failing to realize the meaning of all night, till daylight. I was thankful to have a bill to trade for a cab home to my own bed just before the sunrise.

Thanks to those who made THC’s return to Sal’s –let the royal trumpets sound - awesome. I had a great time and am truly blessed to be playing music and having fun. We recorded the night; anything fit to release we'll mix over the next week and throw up on Myspace. Peace and Love.

No comments: